Marketers – even B2B ones - cannot ignore the power of social media. Nowadays, most aren’t trying to. However, there is still resistance when it comes to the ability to measure social media’s return on investment.
With this in mind, Bizo recently announced a significant expansion of Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition, a solution that helps small- and mid-sized (SMB) marketers reach and nurture their target prospects online. SMB marketers can now use Bizo to manage their B2B social marketing and display ad retargeting campaigns in a single platform.
The most notable capability is its “social retargeting,” which enables marketers to retarget display ads to prospects who have clicked on content links shared through social channels.
“With social marketing spend on the rise, it was time to help B2B marketers integrate display advertising with influential social channels, such as Twitter to help grow their brands, minimize lost conversion opportunities through retargeting, and boost the impact of every dollar—and hour—spent in building a social presence,” said Chris Mann, vice president of product management at Bizo. “For the first time, SMB marketers targeting business audiences will be able to get a handle on the exact content and tactics that are driving conversions from their social marketing investments.”
Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition includes:
- Display Ad Retargeting: designed to help companies convert more leads by targeting display ads to those people who have visited their website without converting.
- Social Retargeting: allows marketers to retarget display ads across the Web to prospects who click on links to articles and other third-party content shared through Twitter and other social channels.
- Social Audience Analytics: identifies which business audiences are converting on the links shared through social media channels.
- Shared Content Branding: keeps a company’s brand top of mind via a branded banner ad when sharing third-party content via social channels.
- Conversion Action Tracking: tracks conversions by social channel—even down to the best-performing tweets.
One of the 30-plus companies which participated in Bizo’s private Self-Service beta program held this fall was UpSellit. Its Marketing and Creative Director Bryan Gudmundson had this to say about the experience.
“For our business, Bizo has delivered an eCPA that is one-fifth of previous display ad campaigns, and visitors coming from the retargeting campaign are almost twice as likely to convert when compared to PPC traffic,” said Gudmundson. “The arrival of Bizo's Self-Service Edition represents a huge step forward for B2B marketers looking to use display ad retargeting to stay in front of their target prospects wherever they are online.”
For more information about Bizo’s Self-Service Edition, visit www.bizo.com/selfservice.