Ten Golden Rules CEO Presents at Womens Internet Marketing Summit
Posted on 10.25.2006
- share this
Jay Berkowitz, CEO of Ten Golden Rules, will present the small business internet marketing webinar "Web 2.0 – Discover The Ten Companies Defining the New Internet," as the keynote speaker at the Women's Internet Marketing Summit on Saturday, October 28, 2006. "This new presentation will give examples of professional website marketing, show innovating ideas in small business internet marketing for the women attendees. Lastly we will discuss how to capitalize on, and monetize, Web 2.0 marketing trends," Berkowitz said.
The keynote session (Web 2.0 – Discover The Ten Companies Defining the New Internet) will discuss...
- Who is dominating small business Internet marketing and how companies can position their website to take advantages of the opportunity.
- Blogging. Podcasting. Wiki's. What new internet technologies are important to small business?
- What is the new science of Online Public Relations and how can you benefit from this internet marketing strategy?
- What is 'User Generated Content' and what are the opportunities for professional business women?
- Which websites are building ongoing relationships with customers?
women, internet, marketing, summit, berkowitz
Discover the Tactics and Techniques of the Top Digital Enterprises
today in Website Magazine's Special Spring Issue - Web 100.
Become a Member
Not already a part of our community? Sign up to participate in the discussion. It’s free and quick.