Zoho has launched Zoho Invoice, a solution which gives users the ability to create estimates and invoices. Website Magazine has covered many Zoho applications in the past and this latest development brings the Zoho suite of free and paid solutions to an even larger group of professionals.
A run down of the Zoho Invoice features:
- Create and send branded invoices, quotes or estimates.
- Automate repeated invoicing through recurring invoices.
- Track outstanding invoices and customer payments. Accept payment online.
- Send overdue reminders, acknowledge payment receipts.
- Expand your business overseas, with support for multi-currency.
- Data security and backup. SSL encryption of data on transit.
- Powerful reports to see how your business is doing.
The solution is integrated with PayPal, so invoices can be generated and sent to customers, who can then make payments directly through PayPal. The application is free for sending up to five invoices per month; four monthly subscription versions range from $5 to $35 and allow from 25 to 1,500 invoices to be sent each month.