Ad-Tech Chicago: Sessions To Attend
Posted on 08.04.2008
- share this
Website Magazine staffers will be at the Ad-Tech tradeshow Tuesday and Wednesday. If you're responsible for advertising and marketing for your online enterprise, I've built out a list of sessions that I think would be interesting for Website Magazine readers to attend if you're coming into the Windy City. I am taking interviews on Tuesday so if you're an exhibitor (or an attendee) and want to meet up, let me know by sending me an email to peter(at)websitemagazine(dot).com.
View the entire Ad:Tech session schedule online.
Tuesday, August 5th
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Developing the Big Idea - Creative Strategy and Execution in the Digital Era
Leading creative directors and producers showcase a cross section of
innovative digital and integrated work for multiple clients, including
sharing the strategy behind each campaign and the related pieces that
supported the work.
- 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm: eCommerce Marketing - The Art of Customer Acquisition and Building Lifetime Value
how leading marketers and service firms are using the latest techniques
to drive down customer acquisition costs and enhance the lifetime value
of new and existing customers.
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Deal Quality - Planning, Negotiating and Securing Online Ad Buys That Make Sense
A panel of sales leaders who share ideas on smart packaging strategies,
proper use of targeting, deal size and “when to walk away.” Perfect for
sales executives and managers as well as agency and client participants
who seek to understand the motivations and goals of their media
- 4:45 pm - 5:45 pm: Targeting 2.0 - Precision Marketing in the Digital Era
Join leading buy-side and sell-side industry leaders in a discussion of
current and emerging trends and best-practices as it relates to
targeting, personalization and precision marketing.
Wednesday, August 6th
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Power Panel - Strategic Media Planning 3.0
This session brings together leading buy-side and sell-side media professionals to discuss how they view the emerging landscape and how digital is transforming buying and selling media across the advertising landscape.
- 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm: Tactical Search - Local and Mobile
Practical advice on best practices for reaching out to consumers using
local marketing tactics with Internet and mobile platforms.
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm: The Long Tail of Social Media - Analyzing the Value Proposition for Publishers and Advertisers
Offers insights on three key issues as they relate to the emerging
value proposition for publishers and advertisers across the social
- 4:45 pm - 5:45 pm: The Role of Email in a Web 3.0 World
Hear from leading experts as they analyze the current email marketing
ecosystem and lead you through strategies that effectively and
efficiently move prospects from awareness to interest to purchase.
Discover the Tactics and Techniques of the Top Digital Enterprises
today in Website Magazine's Special Spring Issue - Web 100.
Become a Member
Not already a part of our community? Sign up to participate in the discussion. It’s free and quick.