Users of the immensely popular open-source content management system Joomla can SEO their websites with the help of a new product from Joomla software provider iJoomla.
The iJoomla SEO extension for Joomla 1.5 (which sells for $69.99) gives Web professionals control over some important SEO elements with a number of features.
- The Metatag Manager offers the ability to mass edit keywords, descriptions and titles.
- Replace setting allows SEOs to change HTML classes to standard HTML headings.
- Keyword setting allows users to wrap bold and italic tags around specific keywords on articles.
- The Description setting allows SEOs to automatically retrieve the description tag from content and set the length.
- Image setting lets SEOs assign a keyword/phrase to all images on a site or just to those that are missing an alt attribute.
- The Redirect feature allows SEOs to add nofollow rel tags easily and will track the number of click for each created link.
All in all, an excellent plugin/extension for Joomla and one that may prove invaluable to Joomla extensions.
What's One Great Idea Worth?
Upgrade to a professional-level membership from Website Magazine and find out!