If there's one complaint about WordPress, it's the strictness of the platform when it comes to SEO. Sure, you can do quite a bit with the software right out of the box, but there's a lot more that 'could' be done. Fortunately, plugins such as the All-in-One SEO Pack have helped to fill the void, but others are fast entering the marketing including newly released SEO Ultimate), an "all-in-one" WP Plugin that is really very powerful.
The plugin enhances a site's native Wordpress theme and custom settings. By leveraging the power of theming and siloing, relevant naming conventions, unified tags, and titles the plugin should be a serious consideration for WP bloggers.
Features of the SEO ultimate plugin include:
- Title Rewriter - Lets you format the <title> tags of posts, pages, categories, tags, archives, search results, the blog homepage, and more.
- Noindex Manager - Lets you add the noindex meta robots instruction to archives, comment feeds, the login page, and more.
- Meta Editor - Lets you edit the meta descriptions/keywords for your posts, pages, and homepage. Also lets you enter verification meta codes and give code instructions to search engine spiders.
- Canonicalizer - Inserts tags for your homepage and each of your posts, Pages, categories, tags, date archives, and author archives.
- 404 Monitor - Logs 404 errors generated on your blog.
What other SEO related plugins do you currently run on your WordPress installation?
Comment below and share with other readers.