With online display advertising predicted to become a $50 billion industry by 2015, ignited by a projected 60-percent increase in targeted display ad spending over the next 12 months, advertisers and agencies are optimistically preparing for a historic year in 2011.
One company particularly well-suited for such growth is AdReady, a Seattle-based software maker and digital display advertising solutions provider. AdReady has just launched Version 3 of its platform that helps agencies and advertisers deliver unique, relevant messages to micro-targeted audiences at scale.
Version 3 was designed for advertisers that need to quickly test, iterate and identify the best performing ads within multiple campaigns, each of them targeted to very specific audiences. Features of the new version include the following:
• Advanced Media Planning Intelligence – Leverages accumulated knowledge from more than 20,000 campaigns executed on the platform.
• Automated Multi-Campaign Creation – Automates and centralizes the process of creating multiple simultaneous campaigns.
• Intelligent Bidding – Automatically generates bids based on designated budgets, delivery preferences and inventory availability.
• Targeting Automation – Aids agencies and advertisers in setting and adjusting the most relevant targeting controls for each media source.
• Enhanced Inventory Discovery and Campaign Recommendations – Discovers and suggests specific media placements based on target audience profile and campaign objectives.
“Many advertisers and their agencies focus on executing the location and timing aspects of online display advertising, making sure ads appear in front of the right audience at the right time,” said Karl Siebrecht, President and CEO of AdReady. “However, they often neglect to sufficiently and successfully implement the creative component, such as testing ads to find the appropriate granular message, because this level of customization has historically been very costly."
AdReady's solution provides advertisers the ability to run what Siebrecht calls precision campaigns by cost-effectively delivering the best message to the right audience.