MerchantCircle has released a new iPhone application that it’s calling the first mobile app designed specifically for local merchants. The new Merchant Mobile App enables local merchants to create, upload and manage content such as daily deals, photos and status updates across multiple social networks.
Users can also use the app to respond to customer inquiries, manage their business listing, monitor reviews and engage with their merchant networks. Built on top of MerchantCircle’s new API, the Merchant Mobile App empowers merchants to create and post content once in MerchantCircle and push directly to their Facebook and Twitter streams.
Key features of the Mobile Merchant App include the following:
• Deals: Create deals on the fly using MerchantCircle’s pre-defined templates, monitor and manage deals and upload live photos associated with your deals
• Showcase: Take photos of your work or business and instantly post them to your listing, including before-and-after shots that help tell your story
• Photos: Remotely build your business’ photo gallery and post photos directly to your page
• Brand Management: View and edit your business listing information, monitor and manage your reviews in real-time and maintain your showcase photos
• Status Updates: Create status updates and photos and publish to MerchantCircle, Facebook and Twitter in just one step.
• Inbox: Create and reply to email messages and new customer inquiries on the go
• News Feed: Stay on top of all the activity in and around your network, comment on merchant updates and respond to comments on your updates
• Connections: Manage your connections and invite new merchants to join your network
Visit MerchantCircle for more information on the new mobile app for merchants.