AdGooroo has released a new search marketing dashboard that provides advertisers and agencies with instant access to years worth of proprietary pay-per-click (PPC) data on virtually every industry and advertiser.
AdGooroo’s search intelligence database analyzes and collects data on millions of keywords and billions of individual search impressions per month for every advertiser across more than 160 industry categories. The new Industry Insight tool enables search marketers to access this data — including specific keywords, estimated share of voice or impression share, estimated PPC spend, clickthrough rates (CTR), cost per click (CPC) and more — for each advertiser and industry category.
According to AdGooroo, search marketers using Industry Insight will have the ability to do the following:
• Mine competitors' keyword lists to uncover new traffic opportunities
• Quickly assess the competitive landscape and larger trends that may impact budgeting and performance in any vertical
• Gain immediate insight into any advertiser, including those too small to show up in panel-based datasets
• Compare any two advertisers across any time period by spend, clicks, CTR, CPC, ranking and more
• View historical/seasonal trends
Industry Insight can be integrated with SEM Insight, AdGooroo’s intelligence tool for PPC managers, enabling daily visibility into competitors’ PPC campaigns, including all ad copy and landing pages. As an example of the benefits of integrating the two products, search marketers can filter Industry Insight reports by keyword group such as product category or top-performing keywords in order to view competitors’ PPC spend on individual product lines and more.