Business-to-business software vendor Optify is expanding its inbound marketing solution by adding closed-loop email marketing to its suite.
Optify’s closed-loop system expands the sales pipeline from every email drop and measures more than just click-throughs and leads. The new solution provides sales teams with a list of the contacts that showed the most research activity on their company’s website after receiving the email, rather than just those who filled out a form.
“The new email marketing application is a valuable addition to Optify’s
Inbound Marketing Suite because it allows us to execute campaigns to a
very targeted subset of our house list,” says Benjamin Christie of GourmetAds. “And
when they respond, Optify automatically appends their previously
anonymous visitor history from our website to their contact record. The
ability to track all of our online marketing efforts in one integrated
solution is another huge plus we’ve seen.”
The new addition includes the following key features:
• Closed-Loop Visitor & Response Tracking: Online marketers can track all of their visitors’ online research activity, driven by all of their marketing programs, including email campaigns.
• Contact Manager & Activity History: Automatically ties a contact’s anonymous visitor history to their record the first time they click your email.
• List Segmentation: Segment campaigns to target specific subsets of a master list. Optify makes it simple to create and manage various lists within one account.
• HTML Email Builder: Create personalized emails through a simplified process of customized templates, or cut and paste existing HTML directly into Optify.
• ExactTarget Embedded Technology: Seamlessly built on top of the ExactTarget Embedded email delivery platform giving Optify customers an enterprise-class email platform with industry-leading deliverability rates.
Optify’s email marketing solution is available immediately with the Professional Edition.