2015 is quickly coming to an end, but that hasn’t stopped social networks from launching updates.
From Facebook Messenger integrations to LinkedIn’s new tools for job seekers, December was a month that offered a lot more than just good shopping deals. Luckily, Website Magazine has made it easy for Web professionals to keep up with these and other social updates with its monthly Social Snapshot series.
Discover all of December’s most important social news by checking out the final Social Snapshot of 2015 below:
* Learn How Your Brand Trends on Instagram – User generated content (UGC) marketing provider Chute unveiled a new app to give marketers a better understanding of how their brand, competitors and industry hashtags appear on Instagram.
* Another Facebook Messenger Integration Hits the Market – A new Zotabox integration enables website owners to deliver customer service through Facebook Mesenger.
* Facebook Goes Live – A new feature on the social network enables users and verified Pages to share live videos.
* Can Google Beat Pinterest? – Google is challenging the social network with a new feature on its search engine that enables users to save images to collections that they can access later.
* Content and Social Teams Collaborate with New Hootsuite App – The ScribbleLive App for Hootsuite enables content and social teams to collaborate to achieve better reach and engagement with their target audiences.
* LinkedIn Offers New Job Search Insights – LinkedIn is helping professionals find jobs with new insights for job postings on its platform. The update highlights the connections a job seeker might have to a company, features a “Meet the Team” option as well as gives job seekers important details about a company’s growth rate, average tenure and top schools and companies they hire from.
* Pinterest Helps Shoppers Save – The social network unveiled a new price alert feature that notifies shoppers when the price of a buyable Pin they have saved drops.
* Buffer Takes On Brand Monitoring – After acquiring Respondly, Buffer is launching a standalone customer service and brand monitoring tool called Respond. The tool will enable companies to reach out to customers, reply to their questions and monitor what’s being said on Twitter.
* Vine Unveils Personalized Channels – Vine is helping users discover new content by launching a new channel that features personalized content.
* Bonus – Learn about the impact CEOs can have on social media with Website Magazine’s “The 3 C’s of Social Media for CEOs.”
Don’t forget to look back to all of the top social news from 2015 by visiting Website Magazine’s Social Snapshots for January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.