Wouldn’t it be nice to have one central location for accessing all of your business’s digital images and brand assets?
If you answered yes, take a minute to check out Smartimage, a cloud-based image management solution from Widen Enterprises. The solution was built to help brands manage and share image galleries and other visual content that business professionals leverage frequently for events, promotions and brand communications.
Plus, the solution’s newest 3.0 update enables users to customize image galleries, as well as offers new image display and control options that make it easier to organize, present and access brand content and digital image galleries on the Web. Learn more about version 3.0’s new features below:
• Custom Image Gallery Options – Users have the ability to select which display and action features are enabled for each collection, including on/off switches for downloading and sharing files.
• Embeddable Image Gallery Carousel – This feature enables images to be displayed in a super-sized carousel or thumbnail gallery.
• Robust Digital Imaging – With dynamic resizing, Smartimage can host images and display them on other Web pages while still maintaining quality.
• Updated User Interface – A new interface puts the focus on the user’s brand and images.
• Faster Speeds – Amazon’s CloudFront Content Delivery Network (CDN) provides faster upload and download speeds across the globe.
“The flexibility and simplicity we’ve built into the product allows you to offer a unique viewing experience and user-friendly access to brand assets,” says Jake Athey, marketing manager at Widen. “With Smartimage, you’re able to fully customize your branded image galleries in minutes – no coding is required.”
With SmartImage, brands can control the viewing and sharing of brand assets, including marketing materials and event photos. Furthermore, Smartimage enables users to create public or private collections and integrates with Google Analytics. Also, it is important to note that the company is planning on improving searching, batching, branding and analytics features in the near future, in addition to its plans of launching an Application Programming Interface (API).