Streamline Your Registration Forms
Did you know that 94% of prospects that click through to your registration form take one look and leave?
Here are some quick tips to bring that number down:
- Include a brief description of what they will be getting after they register.
- Ask for only the most important information - if you get a zip code, you don't need their city and state.
- Next to the email box, include a brief statement such as "We value your privacy."
- Get rid of buttons that "clear forms" or "reset."
- Remove links, descriptions of your company, your clients, your success stories. There will be time for that after they register.
- Replace stock photos with shots of real people or your products or your office. Stock photos scream "at-home business."