Top Web News Stories : Week Ending 12-7-2007
|The following are the top voted Web news stories on
the week ending December 7th, 2007. Share the news (industry articles, blog posts, tutorials and more) that you find important and noteworthy at WM Share.
- Symantec Screwup Is 'Worse Than Any Virus'
- Google Opens 'Mac Developer Playground'
- Comparing Personalized Search Tools
- Facebook chief apologizes for feature exposing users
- 7 Key Learnings you should know from the Web Community Forum
- SourceForge Opens Online Marketplace
- Using Google Gadgets to Cache Images
- OpenID 2.0…Final(ly)!
- Channel Intelligence Teams up with Infopia
- Facebook Applications Break 10000
- Microsoft Boosts Tools for adCenter, Live Search
- Will Advertisers Embrace the Long Tail?
- AOL Uses Amazon for Video Sales
- Vista SP1, Server 2008 in Final Tests
- Technorati Relaunches to Focus on Bloggers
- A Tool to Help You Analyze Your FeedBurner Feed Statistics
- Revenue Science Pairs Behavioral Targeting with Exchange Model
- Nielsen to unveil Web piracy remedy
- TomTom and Google team up on business information
- News Corp. Buys Beliefnet
- Digg Adds Image Functionality
- Life Beyond Google: Eight Great Alternative Search Engines
- Refine your online search terms with SortFix
- Evolution of PR LEAP: Change is good
- Another Year, Another SEMPO Survey
- An Unjust Fear of Link Buying