Web Success Weekly - 5-16-08
for Web Professionals
by Pete Prestipino, Editor-In-Chief
Greasemonkey is a Mozilla Firefox extension that allows users to install a script that makes modifications to the way Web pages look and act. The advantage for Web users of all levels is that an additional layer of functionality can be added - from price comparison within Amazon web pages to stripping Facebook of its advertising. But can GreaseMonkey scripts be used by Web professionals for greater productivity?
Google Maps: The Best and
Worst of the Mobile Web
by Mike Phillips, Senior Editor
In our May issue of Website Magazine, we explore the Mobile Web - its usefulness, hopes and hypes. One application that typifies the brilliance and struggle of the mobile space is Google Maps for Mobile.
Website Magazine's Daily Weblog:
by Website Magazine Staff
- Effective Press Release Strategies and Distribution Channels
- Local Online Directories : Save Money, Drive Traffic
- Paid Search, Traffic Syndication and the Big Three
- Time Tracking, Invoice and Expense Solutions
- FriendConnect: Your New Frenemy
- Addictomatic Knows News
- Mobile Analytics at Bango
- Visit the Website Magazine Weblog now.
Website Magazine's Consumer Corner
- Large iPhone-Like Mini-Tablet Coming?
- Wikipedia Info on Google Maps
- Photoshop Express Gets Flickr Support
- Opera Mini 4.1 Out of Beta
- Vidnik: Upload Mac Webcam Vids to YouTube
- Visit the Website Magazine Consumer Corner