Driving Organic Search Traffic for SMBs
ReachLocal is driving more organic search traffic to SMB websites, thanks to its new ReachSEO offering.
ReachSEO leverages local SEO best practices to increase search traffic for SMBs with websites powered by the company’s ReachEdge platform. Together, ReachSEO and ReachEdge provide SMBs with design, lead management and SEO tools. Through the platforms, brands can achieve increased organic visibility as well as insights into which marketing channels generate the most customers.
“Many SMB websites we see are out-of-date and not optimized on search engines, social media and business directories for discovery by consumers. Without that optimization, businesses are missing the reach needed to increase contacts and transactions,” said chief product officer of ReachLocal, Kris Barton. “Together, ReachSEO and ReachEdge provide an integrated, symbiotic offering that drives SMB visibility, lead tracking and conversions, making ReachEdge more powerful than ever before.”
Learn more about ReachSEO’s features below:
• Keyword identification and optimization – ReachLocal works with SMBs to identify top keywords and apply them to existing content.
• Content optimization and publishing – ReachLocal creates, publishes and syndicates original content, including custom infographics and blog posts.
• Social media integration – ReachLocal works with SMBs to set up and optimize their presence on Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
• Local SEO – With ReachSEO, SMBs gain an on-site location page that is optimized for local search.
• Reporting and Analytics – Detailed reports provide SMBs with information on captured leads, which helps users better measure their SEO efforts.
It is important to note that ReachSEO is currently available in two service levels for businesses in the U.S. leveraging the ReachEdge marketing automation platform. Both service levels offer keyword research and optimization, onsite content creation and publishing, social media syndication as well as optimized maps and local listings. That said, the ReachSEO Core service comes with one blog post per week and two topic pages every six months, while ReachSEO Pro offers two blog posts per week and four topic pages every six months.