Easy: Grow Website Traffic with SumoMe
To grow a digital audience it's necessary to be somewhat aggressive in your acquisition efforts. But are you doing all you can when it comes to getting users in the virtual door?
SumoMe is a collection of free apps designed specifically to help websites grow website traffic - in both the short and long term. The apps can be integrated through HTML or with SumoMe's WordPress plugins. Apps for content sharing, list building, lead generation, image sharing, scroll boxes and a smart bar (a sticky/static email subscription form) are currently available and based on some preliminary testing, they seem to work very, very well. Let's take a closer look at the individual applications and what they might offer your enterprise.
- Highlighter: Encourages social sharing by enabling readers to select content portions and send to Twitter or Facebook
- Scroll Box: Displays (slides in) an email sign up form at a pre-defined point on the page.
- Smart Bar: A static, sticky email subscription form which stays at the top of the page until closed by the user.
- List Builder: A lightbox popover that can be customized to show after a certain amount of time. Works MailChimp, AWeber, Constact Contact and Campaign Monitor.
- Leads: Displays a button that opens an email subscription form; ideal for pure lead generation.
- Image Sharer: Adds a social overlay (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) to website photos.
Where SumoMe really shines however is showing just how well this more aggressive or active approach to traffic acquisition is working. The service not only helps websites collect user information and encourage greater social participation, but it also tracks performance (and stores - available for download in a CSV file). In the case of the Smart Bar for example, SumoMe shows the number of subscribers acquired, the number of times it was shown, and even provides the conversion rate.