eShops at 1&1
Web host 1&1 is moving full force into the ecommerce market with a new line of eShop packages (a stand-alone ecommerce solution). Priced starting at $9.99 per month for a maximum 50 products (Advanced eShop priced at $49.99 a month for up to 20,000 products), aspiring merchants will receive some great features including eBay integration, secure payment processing and marketing tools.
Built using the template-driven Shop Designer, users can "point and click" publish their sites and use a drag-and-drop interface to post products. eShops include secure online payment methods via PayPal, WorldPay and the 1&1 Merchant Account, which gives you low rates on credit and debit transactions. eShops accept all major credit cards, variable currencies and automatically calculates state taxes.
- Advanced stock management and order management functionality
- Customer management functionality and customer groups
- Over 100 design templates
- Product promotion on popular shopping search engines, like Shopping.com
- Discount tools - Bulk prices, special offers and customer group discounts
- 1&1 Marketing Tools - Simple Submission, to submit your website to search engines, and an E-mail Marketing tool to send newsletters
- Cross-selling to make other product recommendations
- Generous web space and traffic allowances
In order for 1&1's many US hosting customers to experience eShop technology, 1&1 has added a free basic level eZShop to all new and existing Home, Business and Developer Linux web hosting packages.