Growing Your Business With PHP
:: By Maria Mincey, Xicom Technologies ::
As we take strides toward advancements and sophistication of software technology, we are aided by certain software platforms that have given wings to this enterprise and helped it achieve bigger goals with greater flair.
But then, there are a certain platforms that contribute a little more than the rest. And PHP remains the leader among such software development platforms. This incredibly valuable platform is being adopted by enterprises – startups and multinationals – to make headway in the market and reach avenues that otherwise seem unfathomable for certain businesses.
There are various factors that make PHP a platform to reckon with:
• What takes it beyond the conventions is that it is highly developer friendly and does not need too much scratching of the surface for someone to create impressive set of Web applications. The simplicity of the code structures in PHP is what plays an instrumental role in giving the developers the means to create high-powered Web applications without really getting lost in the loops of programming.
• And that is coupled with amazing capabilities that give you the wherewithal to give shape to software development projects of massive scale and sizes. These projects are defined by some exceptional features that are unfeasible to achieve using other platforms of programming. The powerful functions of PHP have the firepower to let you imagine applications of large scale and work toward achieving that scale of efficiency and features.
• The extensions and library scripts of PHP multiply its default capabilities by several notches and you get to add dimensions to your apps that make them all the more versatile and dynamic. The usability of these extensions however goes beyond the fact that they let you add more sophisticated elements to your programs. An extension of their usability is that the PHP developers can create the Web applications with more ease, thanks to the multifarious features of these extensions. Their versatility helps the developers eliminate large portions of code, or not write them at all, which lends more comprehensibility to their code and reduces the development time to a great extent.
• PHP also boasts some of the most remarkable debugging tools that help developers identify exceptions. The minutest of errors are easily detected at compile time and these is a much lesser risk of them cropping up at the run time.
• The security facet of PHP is bolstered by its authentication features that make it unworkable for the hackers to intrude into your development projects and give shape to any malicious intentions they had. Since you get a greater assurance that the applications created by you are protected against the attacks by hackers and Web intruders, you are able to deliver greater focus. You can add some dynamic features since you know that the application is secure and your efforts won't go into wrong hands.
As a programming platform, PHP is unique in the way it delivers the technological value to your business and enhances your processes. But, in order to leverage it for your greater good, you would also need to entrust the responsibility of developing your PHP project to reliable minds. Traditional on- and offline job boards aren't always the best choice for hiring PHP developers, because they aren't often rich in development talent. Other options include online communities - where developers talk with one another - or outsourcing projects to development companies.
Regardless of how you choose to go ahead with your development or hiring endeavors, PHP is one platform that commands serious attention. Adopt it and help your business grow in a manner most sustainable.
About the Author: Maria Mincey is a professional blogger who loves writing about technologies, Web Design & Development. She is currently working as a chief writer with Xicom Technologies Ltd. Xicom offers software development and Web application development services and much more.