Internet Strategy Forum Announces Keynotes
The Internet Strategy Forum announced "Titans of E," the keynote presenter line-up for its sixth annual summit conference taking place on July 23 in Portland. The event provides a unique opportunity to hear keynote presentations about actionable Internet strategy from six global brand executives in one day. The keynote line-up is impressive making the summit a must-attend event if you're in this industry. Early-bird registration costs $195, or $175 attendance via the web - register on the summit's website.
The "Titans of E" keynote presenters include:
- Jeremiah Owyang, Forrester Research Senior Analyst and Web Strategist blogger
- Katherine Durham, Hewlitt-Packard Vice President of Marketing for Imaging & Printing Group
- Johan Jervoe, Intel Vice President of Creative and Digital Marketing Services (formerly with McDonalds)
- Sheila Tolle, Intuit Vice President of Marketing for the Small Business Group
- Duane Schulz, Xerox Vice President of Interactive Marketing
- Chris Dill, Portland Trail Blazers Chief Information Officer and CIO of the Year winner
- Lisa Welchman, Globally-recognized Web Operations Management expert
"This event is designed to provide actionable strategy insights for participants in all aspects of the corporate Internet presence ecosystem, including marketing, e-commerce and IT executives, as well as vendors who provide related products and services," said Steve Gehlen, founder of ISF.