Jaduka Launches dukaUS Group Calling Service
Communication technology provider Jaduka launched dukaUS, a group-calling application that dials out and connects up to six participants by phone for free.
dukaUS features include:
* Web-based group call administration with 'Call,' 'Mute,' and 'Hold'
* Group leader can add up to five other participants per call
* Address book that stores frequently called numbers
* 30 minutes a day of free group calling per user account
* Call 'countdown' timer to keep track of your current account balance
"Most group phone services require all users to dial a number, enter a PIN, and then follow an often-confusing phone menu," said Jaduka president Jack Rynes. "dukaUS simplifies the process because the application makes the calls. Joining a dukaUS group call is a simple as answering the phone."