January Issue (Web Trends for 2010) Now Available
Website Magazine's January 2010 issue is now available to professional level subscribers.
Log in to your subscriber control panel to access the digital edition if you just can't handle the wait for your print edition to arrive in the mail.
There is of course loads of amazing content in the January issue (see below) but our cover story "Web Trends in 2010" is one that should not be missed. The Web’s heavy-hitters tell all in Website Magazine about what can be expected from 2010. Discover the techniques these thought-leaders are employing now to set yourself up for success next year and beyond.
Here is what's inside:
- Delivering High-Quality Experience with Kim Krause Berg
- Creative Inventory for Affiliate Programs with Geno Prussakov
- Performance Requirments with Imad Mouline
- Segmenting Data in Google Analytics with Sante Achile
- Chooseing a Content Management System with Michelle Wicmandy
- Navigating the Real-Time Web with Evan Britton
- Managing PPC on the Cheap with Joe Kerschbaum
- and much more including our columnists Tim Ash (Conversion Cache), Heather Lutze (Findability Makeover) and Dante Monteverde (SEO Corner)
Stay up to date on the latest Internet trends:
Request a professional subscription to Website Magazine,
the most popular print publication on Web success.