Microsoft Affiliate Network
Word is that Microsoft is
unveiling a new Affiliate Network. According to
Mike Allen at Revenews, the system is "built on a customized version of
Kowabunga's MyAP v9 affiliate tracking and management technology."
The number of affiliates is limited for now so you would be advise to get more information and apply at microsoftaffiliates.net.
Some details on the affiliate network:
- New, affiliate-exclusive commission opportunities as soon as they are available.
- Optimized marketing materials for all the offers you promote in one portal.
- Real-time traffic reporting powered by industry-leading affiliate tracking and management technology.
- Full earnings reporting for all offers in an easy-to-use interface.
- All the support you need from our affiliate managers dedicated to your success.
Microsoft affiliates will send internet traffic to Network offers such as OneCare, the PC care service from Microsoft, through specially formatted links. Microsoft is pursuing mainly well-known and respected sites, blogs, niche content sites, membership sites, comparison shopping sites and everything in between it seems.