nanoRep Promises Instant, Accurate Ticketing System
A potentially big change could be coming to e-commerce thanks to a help-desk software company called nanoRep, who is looking to revolutionize the industry by introducing the first ticketing system to provide instant, accurate answers for customers via self-service across all support channels.
This tool is designed to dramatically reduce support-ticket escalation, and also doubling as sales tool and working to increase conversion rates. It will also be scalable and self-learning.
It will allow companies in any industry, from SMBs to major corporations, to guide resources from support centers that are weighed down by ever-increasing customer call volumes and turn them instead towards sales. In fact, many start-ups are using nanoRep from day one in order to implement a low cost ticketing system and thus maximize their limited budgets.
So, here’s how it works. At first, all that a company has to do is input their FAQ in a single knowledge base using nanoRep. From there, every question asked by a customer that is answered by one of the company’s support representatives across all channels, including email, live-chats, Facebook, Twitter and others, will accumulate and help the knowledge base build itself up.
nanoRep says that it should only take about 3 months for the system to be able to accurately answer up to 92 percent of customer questions without sending them to a representative. The questions are answered thanks to support widgets that will stalk customers across every page on a company’s site; they will also have widgets on a company’s contact and Facebook pages. These widgets will save customers from the seemingly endless hassle of having to search multiple FAQ topics for the answers they’re looking for.
Of course, the company using the tool will have the ability to vet and approve each potential answer, so nothing will get through that they don’t want.
The system also works around individual differences in the Q&A process, so if customers ask the same question in different ways, nanoRep will automatically learn how to connect them and, thus, how to steer the customer to the correct answer that will already be stored in the knowledge base.
Some of the advantages of this system include:
- An improved capacity, because centers using this knowledge base during a live call will have much faster service, which will result in a way higher First call Resolution and shorter wait times for the customers.
- It takes just minutes to install nanoRep’s instant-answer support widget to a company’s Facebook page, which means customers can self-service access to the company’s total knowledge base while simultaneously being able to email, live-chat and open a support ticket all in one easy-to-use place.
- One big boost that nanoRep could give to businesses will especially please their marketing departments. A customer’s nanoRep search could reveal their individual needs to a company’s marketing team by regularly providing them with analytics that disclose the total asked and answered questions per month and tracking which answers were given instantly from the knowledge base and which came from a representative.
- Real-time answers should help engage customer’s in a site and make them more comfortable with purchasing online from a company. Because of this, businesses will see a decrease in site abandonment and an increase sales conversion rate.
- The software will also work as a sales tool by instantly providing potential consumers with answers to questions about merchandise and promotions.
Though still very new to the world of e-commerce, this new nanoRep tool could help companies operating on the Web provide customers with much faster and more concise support, and in the end help our their own bottom line.