New ProStores (eBay) Features Boost Traffic & Conversion
eBay's ProStores e-commerce solution released some interesting new features today which aim to provide additional traffic and conversion improvements.
- Free product feeds for theFind.com and NexTag for driving additional traffic
- Merchants can now offer two new product discounts (percent off or amount off) to customers
- Up to four product images can be displayed
- Catalog and order management improvements enable merchants to create new products from existing product catalogs
- Buyers using PayPal will be able to see store credits and promotions as separate line items
- New progress indicators were added to the multi-page checkout
“ProStores knows that online is the place to be for any retailer, regardless of size, and small and mid-size businesses are always looking for ways to increase their online presence,” said Lin Shearer, senior manager of marketing and revenue with ProStores. “ProStores’ new features allow our merchants to provide a better shopping experience for their buyers and generally streamline their online operations while increasing sales.”
Stay up to date on the latest Internet trends:
Request a professional subscription to Website Magazine,
the most popular print publication on Web success.