Oracle Rolls Into the Social Station
Oracle recently introduced Social Station, a rather innovative new workspace within Oracle Social Cloud's Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform that aims to provide a more personalized and intuitive user experience to drive both productivity and performance of social business practices.
With Social Station, users benefit from a personalized and intuitive user experience that helps increase both the productivity and performance of social business practices. Some of the most noteworthy highlights of the solution include...
- Drag-and-drop capabilities that allow users to personalize/configure their workspace with different social modules.
- A new Custom Analytics module displays over 120 metrics, offers customizable reporting options, and is delivered in real-time.
- One-click sharing capabilities and annotation functionality is also included within the new Custom Analytics module to aid productivity.
- Multiview layout capabilities allow visibility into social insights by offering users the flexibility to monitor conversations by network, stream, metric, graph type, date range, and relative time period.
- Includes an Enhanced Calendar module that provides a clear visual representation of content, posts, networks, and views, helping users easily and efficiently understand information and toggle between various functions and views.
Oracle also indicated that they plan to continue building out Social Station with additional modules for content curation, influencer engagement, and command center creation.
"Consumers today have high expectations of technology applications' capabilities and usability, and those expectations don't stop when they enter their workplaces," said Meg Bear, group vice president, Oracle Social Cloud, Oracle. "We constantly evolve our products to give our customers a competitive edge, and Social Station delivers a dynamic UX that drives productivity and social business results. By making it easier than ever to understand, report, and share social insights across the enterprise, we are enabling our customers to move at the speed of social to align and impact business metrics and strategy."