Payvment Launches Social IQ for Facebook Sellers
Facebook e-commerce platform Payvment has introduced a new tool that guides sellers towards the optimal social media activities to boost sales and engagement in their Facebook stores.
Based on analysis of over two years of data from thousands of successful sellers, Payvment Social IQ technology delivers a daily set of customized actions to help sellers who are new to social commerce drive fan-base growth, traffic and sales. The technology is embedded in a new release of Payvment’s Social Commerce Dashboard, which has an added set of tools to monitor key social commerce metrics and track the impact of new campaigns.
Payvment’s Social IQ is also designed to make it easy for sellers to try new social marketing tactics such as running a Twitter promotion or offering a “Like” discount for fans, while being able to measure exactly how those actions improve product discovery and sales.
Key features of Social IQ include the following:
• Things You Did: Tallies the deals, promotions and polls a seller has run in the past week
• Shopper Reactions: Shows how shoppers engaged based on the social actions
• Your Bottom Line: Tallies Fans, product views and revenue earned based on social activity, while showing whether those totals are trending up or down over time
• Social IQ Booster: Suggests simple ways to grow your Social IQ score and increase engagement and sales
• Social IQ Leaderboard: Shows the other sellers who are most active and socially engaged with shoppers and how they compare
Visit Payvment’s Seller Spotlight section for profiles of merchants who have achieved success with Facebook commerce.