Publisher Platform Enhanced at Tatto
At my last count there were over 300 advertising networks available These providers come in a number of
varieties making selecting one that is sensible for your business a real key to your success.
When deciding which ad network or combination of ad networks is best suited to you, it's crucial to understand where your advertising messages will be seen and by whom. The affiliate/publisher side of the equation is as important (if not more so) than the features provided to advertisers on the network. If affiliate/publishers aren't sending you the right traffic, they aren't doing their part. When they are equipped with the right tools and capable of sending the best possible traffic, publisher/affiliates can be an important part to maximizing you return on advertising spend.
Tatto Media, an ad network which focuses on behavioral and performance optimization technologies, announced some important updates to its affiliate platform today including advanced tracking features and mobile targeting support. Never heard of Tatto? According to the March 2009 comScore Worldwide Key Measure Media Metric report, they are the third largest ad network in the world. That by itself warrants a closer look at enhancements made to the publisher platform.
- Conversion Tracking Report: Provides lead information such as sub ID, tracking info, transaction ID, IP address and payouts
- Updating Tracking Links: Specify a source name in the tracking URL to drill down and analyze performance in reports.
- Refer a Friend: Improved friend referral feature now rewards you for introducing friends into the network.
- Browser Targeting: Target offers to users based on their browser, redirecting them to receive offers designed for mobile devices, including iPhones, and thus increasing conversion rates.
- Creative Manager: Generates tracking codes with creatives automatically. This makes it simple to include the preferred creative with the tracking URL specific to the offer. Additionally, browsing and previewing creatives is now available.
- Suppression List: Updated suppression lists now better support email marketers.
- Tiny URLs: Shorten tracking links with a shortened URL.
- Live Support: Instantly AIM with an affiliate manager for live support.
“Given Tatto Media’s extensive growth over the past year, it was imperative to make enhancements that would support our large affiliate network and give us a competitive edge. We have truly revolutionized the way our affiliate platform works as compared to the rest of the industry,” said Lin Miao, CEO at Tatto Media. “The industry as it currently stands has not yet found an efficient way to allocate their advertising dollars, as many are still implementing untargeted CPM campaigns. Our industry-leading platform envelops certain features that most of the market has yet to conquer, leading us to provide our marketers with millions of specifically targeted leads every year.”
Stay up to date on the latest Internet trends:
Request a professional subscription to Website Magazine,
the most popular print publication on Web success.