Searchmetrics Essentials Introduces Social Visibility
It's no surprise to anyone that social media is growing rapidly, and with that, it becomes increasingly intertwined with search.
Meanwhile, online marketing has been continually evolving to keep up with these trends, and today Searchmetrics, one of the world's leaders in search analytics software, is launching its new Searchmetrics Essentials data modules, which give global marketers across 15 countries instant access to competitive information in not just organic, paid and universal search, but also Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Delicious and StumbleUpon.
Searchmetrics has long been revered for it's search visibility standard, which shows the performance of a website on leading search engines, and now the Essentials data modules will expand upon that reputation with the introduction of their social visibility component, with powered by one of the fastest, largest databases available for both search and social media.
The new Searchmetrics Suite, which features Essentials, will allow companies the opportunity to instantly research the visibility of their website(s), market verticals and social media presence in the same place that they take care of all of their search activities, from domains and keyword analysis to link building and reporting. In the end, this means that they will have to spend less time switching between various tools and manually producing reports and can now shift their focus to activities that will help drive revenue.
According to the company, Searchmetrics Essentials has been designed with a wide-range of online marketers in mind, such as advertisers, marketers, public relations and agencies, as well as everyone from large business enterprises to small businesses.
Some of the key elements of Searchmetrics Essentials are:
- The ability to analyze domains and keywords by organic, paid and universal search results
- Users can now determine the most popular content on social networks and compare them amongst each other
- They can also identify opportunities to increase their marketing advantages online from competitive and industry analysis
- Essentials will also help predict return on investment by understanding the monetary value of organic, paid and universal traffic from search engines
- Finally, you can also quickly adjust to algorithm changes and competitor campaigns
Searchmetrics Essentials comes with two modules - SEO+SEM and Social - which can be purchased separately or are also offered as integrated aspects of the entire Searchmetrics Suite package.