ShareASale In Focus: Affiliate Insider
Each week in Website Magazine's Affiliate Insider newsletter, new programs available from one individual affiliate network will be highlighted. For the inaugural edition, we take a look at new merchants from ShareASale, their products and the commission you could earn. If you have an affiliate network that deserves attention with our readers, just drop a line to email@example.com.
- Accretive, Inc.: NASCAR is so popular in the US, giving away a free Pit Road Print (nice looking by the way) makes your work as an affiliate easier than a lap around the track. Accretive, Inc. is paying out $0.25 per lead for users filling out a form - it might be the easiest quarter you make all day!
- Eleven2: Everybody needs web hosting - well, everyone serious about being on the Internet anyway. Eleven2 is offering $100 per sale for referrals of new customers who remain through their 45-day money back guarantee. A 90 day cookie ensures you'll get credit for all that hard work.
- ClutchTees: I spent a few too many minutes looking at the various tee-shirts at ClutchTees.com this morning - and your website visitors will too. Average sales range from $20-$55 and with a 10% commission structure, it's definitely a program to consider joining.
- Trepidus: While it might not have the "cool" factor other merchants do, this one might spark some interest with affiliates catering to a audience with safety and security on the brain. Trepidus is a personal emergency notification service which gives hospitals and first responders the ability to text, email or call phone numbers of their loved ones. An average sale is $24.95 and affiliates earn 40% of that ($9.98).
- InternetSeer: Even the best Web hosts can't guarantee that a website will be available every second of the day througout the year. That's why companies like InternetSeer have done well by providing monitoring solutions to help clients detect website problems. Affiliates can earn $15 per lead (30 day cookie) for customer referrals that result in a free trial registration that is not cancelled during the two-week trial period.