Social Commerce Platform Enables Selling Directly on Facebook
On Tuesday, ShopVisible launched a new e-commerce platform for Facebook that allows retailers to sell products to consumers without requiring them to leave the world’s most popular social network.
Whereas Facebook has been a valuable platform for merchants to build brand loyalty and product awareness that drives customers to their retail websites, ShopVisible Social Commerce is the first solution to offer enterprise-class e-commerce tools and functionality within the site itself.
Key features and attributes of the new release include the following:
• A full suite of e-commerce, analytics and social marketing tools built specifically for Facebook
• Integration with any existing e-commerce platform or can be used as a stand-alone platform for Facebook
• PCI Level 1 compliant
• Retailers control the design of their Facebook e-commerce sites
• Retailers can upload audio and video directly to their product pages within the Facebook site
• In-site search allows users to find and navigate products within Facebook
• Comparison tools allow consumers to compare and contrast products side by side
• Consumers can share reviews, products and promotions with their friends on Facebook
• Geotargeted content enables retailers and marketers to create unique campaigns that target users by geographic location and track where people are buying and what they are buying the most
• Payment processing, shipping functionality, content management, order management, customer relationship management, application integrations and more
For more information, visit the ShopVisible Social Commerce Web page.