TagMan ToolKit Recovers Keyword Data
Recent changes to Google’s search algorithm and the limited availability of organic search keyword data has left many e-commerce advertisers searching for alternative ways of understanding how users reached their site in a bid to stay ahead of the competition.
TagMan, which is used by big-name brands like Travelocity, The Body Shop, Spotify and more, has launched a Search Optimizer Toolkit to help advertisers compensate for the changes. Integrated into TagMan’s Marketing Data Platform, the Search Optimizer Toolkit identifies how consumers get to an advertiser’s website, which pages they land on and what they search for once there, regardless of the changing algorithms or search engine restrictions, according to the company.
“Google’s restrictions of keyword data has handicapped marketer’s efforts to provide a more relevant website experience” said Wolf Allisat, Global CRO at TagMan. “The capability to access enhanced search insights and apply these to the entire path to purchase is already baked into TagMan’s Marketing Data Platform and with the Search Optimizer Toolkit, we’re pleased to offer clients a workable solution to regain control of their natural search campaigns.”
The Search Optimizer Toolkit enables advertisers to:
• Recover non-branded and branded search traffic
• Identify how high-value customers arrive at the site and optimize keywords accordingly
• Utilize on-site search terms to determine user intent
• Optimize search phrases for the products that customers are actually looking for
• Understand the value of natural search across the entire marketing mix
(Top Landing Pages)