Web Tech Watch: Week 4, 2015
Welcome to another edition of Website Magazine's Web Tech Watch series, a Friday special profiling some of the most interesting and inspiring Web-related technologies, tools, products, and services our editors have come across this week. This week we're also including a list of the most popular posts at WebsiteMagazine.com.
Do you have something you think deserves a mention? Just comment below or reach out to our editors!
POPULAR THIS WEEK AT WEBSITEMAGAZINE.COM:
- What Retailers Should Know About Infinite Scrolling
- Integrate Mobile Shopping with the In-store Experience
- A Website Build by Customers, Not Programmers
- 3+ Useful Tools to Optimize Onboarding
- 20 Effective Link Building Strategies
- The Ever-Expanding Knowledge Graph
- Snapchat Dives into Content Discovery
- Pinterest Proves it For Men Too
- Private Label from StreamSend Offers Big Opps
- Who's Really Using That Mobile App?
POPULAR ACROSS THE WEB THIS WEEK...
+ Tracr: Collaborate with your team using @usernames and #hashtags
+ Payhip: Sell digital documents (e.g. ebooks, audio and streaming video) handling payments through PayPal and Stripe, Payhip also reports and pays the EU VAT.
+ How Much to Make an App: Calculate the cost of building a mobile application.
+ Botify (EDITOR'S PICK): A crawler and analysis tool for websites designed for search engine optimization.
+ UserTesting Mobile: Experience testing solution UserTesting has released a suite of mobile enterperise services.
+ 6Q: An employee feedback app (6 minutes, 6 questions), that enables enterperises to compare answers over time and analyze results visually.
+ PicStats: A super simple way to quickly access analytics data from any Instagram account.
+ Icecomm: Add video chat with just a few lines of code - and no server!