Web Tech Watch: Week 5, 2015
Welcome to another edition of Website Magazine's Web Tech Watch series, a Friday special profiling some of the most interesting and inspiring Web-related technologies, tools, products and services our editors have come across this week. Readers will also have access to a list of the most popular posts at WebsiteMagazine.com.
Do you have something you think deserves a mention? Just comment below or reach out to our editors!
POPULAR THIS WEEK AT WEBSITEMAGAZINE.COM:
- 4 Social Media Updates to Make Right Now
- Support for Dimension Weight Shipping in Google Merchant Center
- Google Analytics Enables Users to Recover Lost Information
- Customer Experience a Focal Point in 2015
- Is Facebook Edging In on YouTube's Territory?
- Want Fewer Customers? Here's How!
- Riding the Recurring Revenue Express
- Quality Ratings for the Programmatic Age
- Next-Level Marketing Automation
- Luxury Brands Still Struggling with Mobile
POPULAR ACROSS THE WEB THIS WEEK...
+ Cronofy: Calendar integration for applications; works with Exchange, Office 365, Outlook, iCloud and Google.
+ Maps.me: A comprehensive and detailed offline (doesn't require an Internet connection) map application that works on all devices.
+ GroupAhead: Mobile apps designed for groups, clubs, professional associations and membership-based organizations.
+ Uprise.io: A platform to discover and analyze the best performing content publishers in a vertical. (EDITOR'S PICK)
+ Confide: iOS and Android app that lets users send confidential messages that self-destruct.
+ People Analytics: An analytics platform from GoSquared focused on understanding how users interact with websites and apps.
+ AppVirality: A plug-and-play growth hacking toolkit (referral and customer retention solutions) for mobile apps.
+ Team: A project management application designed for creative studios offering useful features including invoicing, time tracking, expense management (see image below).