Today's most successful designers are those with a mastery of the nuances of design and the theory behind it, and a high-level of technical proficiency to build a digital presence that is both engaging and profitable.
Test your modern digital design knowledge in this month's
Website Magazine Quiz Time.
1. Which of the following is true about CLIENT-SIDE SCRIPTS?
a) Refers to scripts that are run in a viewer or user's browser.
b) They are generally slower to interact with and take longer to load.
c) They are identical in every way to server-side scripts.
d) Refers to scripts only for mobile devices.
2. A CSS FRAMEWORK is a collection of what type of files?
a) Customer system software
b) Contact service support records
c) Style sheets for typography and content
d) All of the above
3. SOAP stands for...
a) Simple Object Access Protocol
b) Simple Objective Assessment Plan
c) Seal of Approved Packaging
d) None of the above
4. An ELASTIC LAYOUT is one that uses _____ paired with a max-width style.
a) a content management system
b) browser estimates and elements for length
c) percentages and ems for widths
d) All of the above
5. True or False: SEMANTIC MARKUP is written with XHTML tags that offer context to what the content contains.
6. Which is not part of the "Manifesto for AGILE Software Development":
a) Individuals and Interactions over processes and tools
b) Working Software over comprehensive documentation
c) Customer Collaboration over contract negotiation
d) Enterprise profit over consumer satisfaction
7. The doctype declaration specifies...
a) which version of HTML is used in a document.
b) the type of files that search engines will find linked from a page.
c) the date which the page was published.
d) all of the above.
8. True or False: The Von Restorff Effect predicts when multiple similar objects are present, the one that differs from the rest is most likely to be remembered.
9. True or False: Nearly 78 percent of Google page one results on mobile were found to be AMP-enabled, positioned either in the standard organic search results or in the "Top Stories" news boxes and carousels in mobile results.
10. What percentage of CMOs and sales leaders believe their industries will be ready to adopt COGNITIVE technologies in the next three years according to a recent study from IBM?
a) 4 percent
b) 39 percent
c) 64 percent
d) 83 percent
As the Editor-in-Chief of Website Magazine and President of Website Services, Peter has established himself as a prominent figure in the digital marketing industry. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, Peter has been a driving force in shaping the landscape of digital marketing. His leadership in creating innovative and targeted marketing campaigns has helped numerous businesses achieve their revenue growth goals. Under his direction, Website Magazine has become a trusted source of information and insights for digital marketers worldwide. As President of Website Services, Peter oversees a team of talented professionals who specialize in SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and digital advertising. Through his hands-on approach, he ensures that his team delivers exceptional results to their clients. With a passion for digital marketing, Peter is committed to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, making him a sought-after thought leader in the field.