When it comes to social media management, half the battle is coming up with new and creative ways to interact with your audience.
One way some brands save time brainstorming content ideas is by leveraging day-specific hashtags. While some of these hashtags are well known and used by a large part of the socialsphere, like #ThrowbackThursday, others are more industry specific, such as #ShoesdayTuesday or #Caturday.
Regardless of the approach, creating a schedule of relevant day or week-specific hashtags can help your brand increase its visibility and keep its social updates on track. For some inspiration, look below to discover how 30 brands from a variety of industries are taking advantage of this strategy:
1. #OOTD (outfit or offer of the day) – Macy’s
2. #WebinarWednesday – Webtrends
4. #MondayMailTip – CakeMail
5. #ShoesdayTuesday – Candie’s
9. #FridayFavorite – Keurig
11. #CaseOfTheMondays – PepsiCo
14. #ShowtimeTuesday – Lexus
15. #DailyCartoon – HubSpot
16. #Caturday – Petco
17. #FragranceFriday – Marchesa
18. #MondayMustHave – Vera Wang
21. #TwitterTuesday – Flickr
22. #ThrowbackThursday (tbt) – Windows
23. #SundayFunday – BIN 36
25. #TacoTuesday – Pinterest
26. #TechTuesday – Go2mobi
27. #FlashbackFriday – NFL
28. #FanFriday – Sephora
29. #WomanCrushWednesday – TVLand
Does your brand use any day-specific hashtags to keep social on schedule? Let us know in the Comment Section below.