Surefire Way to Maximize National-to-Local Marketing
Running a national business with local affiliates can be a challenge, from controlling brand standards to driving leads at the local level.
Today, Surefire Social announced its new software-as-a-service (SaaS) enterprise edition, which provides enterprise businesses with a solution to carry national marketing efforts over to local dealer locations in, what early adopter Gutter Helmet calls, a very flexible, manageable way.
Surefire Social Enterprise provides:
• Brand control in design and content on Web, mobile and social – at the national, regional and local levels
• A location-based directory combined with automated publishing and geospatial technology
• Automatic, addressable publishing to any number of local mini-sites
• Integrated search engine optimization, social media and content creation services
• Web analytics that track and measure both the corporate and corresponding local websites
• A coaching system maximizing local participation and results at all levels
"Our national-to-local marketing offerings, combined with personalized coaching services, help businesses elevate their online presence and drive important leads to their website and local storefronts,” said Chris Marentis, CEO of Surefire Social. “Our new solution represents a dramatic shift in the way that enterprises build their brands and generate new customers, as they now have a scalable approach to boosting visibility with an emphasis on compelling content and state-of-the-art geo-spatial technologies to drive leads to each dealer in their network.”