Getting customers for life is an idea that many enterprises struggle to execute. In 2014, however, the technology to execute this idea is alive and well. Today, companies can measure how active customers are with a company's products or services, contact customers with the right message at the right time and offer them a stellar customer experience - all in the effort to drive customer lifetime value, reduce churn and ensure customer satisfaction.
ServiceSource, a company that offers recurring revenue management, is one such company offering technology, specifically its recently announced ServiceSource Customer Service App on the Salesforce1 Platform, which is empowering customer success teams to connect with customers in an innovative new way.
"Today's customer success teams need purpose-built tools that complement their existing CRM systems so they can deliver a high-value customer experience at every touch point after the initial sale," said Jim Dunham, executive vice president of the Cloud & Business Intelligence Business Unit of ServiceSource. "Based on our 14 years of experience with the Global 1,000, the ServiceSource Customer Success App incorporates industry best practices, account specific success plans and deep usage analytics to build and scale customer success operations across an entire customer base. Customer success teams are empowered to drive the right interactions at the right time in order to increase retention and maximize customer lifetime value."
Leveraging Salesforce1 Platform, ServiceSource Customer Success for Salesforce1 will be available in late Fall 2014. It's a complete "customer success management" solution, which drives best practice engagement across the customer journey -- after the initial sale -- to accelerate onboarding, adoption, retention, renewals, cross-sell, upsell and advocacy.
Key capabilities include:
- Inline Customer Health Monitoring: Embedded account status indicators and metrics within the Salesforce1 Platform visibly show how customers are using your products and provide a consistent yardstick for measuring customer success at scale.
- Tailored Customer Plays: By combining subscription- and user-level predictive analytics with pre-planned plays, sales teams will engage each customer in exactly the right way, at the right time.
- High Volume Effectiveness: Focus categories filter and pinpoint high-value customers requiring immediate attention, enabling reps to efficiently and effectively tackle more accounts.
- Structured Success Plans: Customer Success plans provide clear visibility into the specific path of each customer on their journey with your products and organization. Each plan incorporates a timeline view that shows where the customer is located in the lifecycle, prior activities as well as future actions required for a successful renewal.
- Streamlined User Experience: The ServiceSource Customer Success App provides reps with exactly the right information from inside the Salesforce1 Platform to simplify their day-to-day work and maximize their effectiveness - all while maintaining seamless connectivity to the rest of the organization. Designed specifically for the customer success reps, the app includes Configurable Action Tiles to quickly guide work activities and provide a closed-loop view of customer success.
Head of analyst relations, public relations, customer advocacy (People Heroes), customer community, content marketing (full funnel/lifecycle), content operations and optimization, reputation management and social media. Leads a team of nine superstars to exceed our goals multi-fold.